Friday, May 31, 2013

fates



Dear Husband
I’m falling or maybe not.
I can’t decided what is best if I’m really  not

Meant to be the mother
Of such wonderful kids
I guess its better stated I can’t tell if I’m downing
Or swimming
Or flying
Its so hard to tell

What’s expected
When you sitting
Trying to get your daughter to be asleep by wishing
And pretending you don’t hear her cry and playing with the blinds
Looking out the window
To what might be a better world.

I don’t know if I’m falling
But  I feel weightless inside

It’s consent fear that my end isn’t well
I tremble that the story is not comedic, but tragic and I
Like Macbeth am the villain
Who darkens the lives around him

Please dear Dios
Free my soul from this lacking
Let it be a fairy tale ending
Not in some future that I can not see
But now around me.

Turn me to the fairy, who makes lives better
Instead of running and hiding
causing pain

Dearest Lord,
God of my youth
Come to my soul again
Light it with fire with what is True
If I am to be blinded let me be blinded by light
That I may not feel dark clouds about be

Please, let me taste, let me touch
That it is good, one sense is too uncertain.
I like a sheep can’t tell when it’s astray
Make me an under-shepherded who can see there’s gate

I fear my fire is dimming
It’s too far to see on barrowed light
Lead me dear God to where  your oil is storing, that I may fill and never thirst anymore
Dear Father in Heaven,  here we are sheep
We can not find the way by ourselves.
O Come to my heart, Thou Prince of Peace
Let me know in thee I have place.

No comments:

Post a Comment