Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's hard to wash away the sun

I had a dream with a song that went,

It's hard to wash away the sun
for after all is done
the rays, light, and shadows
linger on, even after the sun.

We all have choices to make during the light of day. Some choice to hide and some to play. I've chosen to walk an only slightly visible path. I don't know what is coming and it was scary. I am not scared now though. Now I am holding to what I know, what I have been promised, and the light that God has given me through the shadows of the trees. In the back of my head, I know that what I do or don't do will stay with me once the day is done. I just hope that sometime when I wake-up tomorrow, in a month, or in a year that I can see something good reflecting back in the light of the day.
For now, I am walking with my eyes half closed, until I can adjust to the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment